We’re looking for people with great attention to detail, excellent communication skills and an interest in learning about wills, probate and estate administration, to join our team of Will Specialists.
At Farewill, we’re out to change the way the world deals with death. We use design and technology to make the will writing accessible and affordable - helping people to take control, personally and financially, of what matters to them after they’re gone. This is a problem that has never been solved before, so we need a great team to work it out.
Since launching in 2016 we’ve become the biggest will-writer in the UK, as well as the nation’s favourite - ranking #1 on Trustpilot for wills. We're proudly backed and supported by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in Europe, from the founders of Zoopla, to Kindred Capital, JamJar, DMGT and SAATCHiNVEST.
As a Will Specialist at Farewill, you’ll have the opportunity to work within an exciting and ambitious team, learn about working in a high-growth start-up, and help us in our mission to change the way the world deals with death.
- You’ll assist customers with basic legal queries and questions about the product over the phone, email and live chat.
- You'll check customers' wills, communicating any issues you find to the customer, and communicating common issues to the wider team.
- You’ll have a voice to express your ideas about our will writing service, as well as future products.
- You'll join a team that's on the forefront of innovation in the legal sector - we've recently been nominated as British Will Writing Firm of the Year, and our Head of Legal Lorraine Robinson TEP sits on the Law Society’s Wills & Equity committee (the committee that advises the Law Society on matters relating to the reform of the law like the Law Commission’s current review of the law of wills).
We’ll give you the tools and training you need (approved by our STEP qualified and Head of Legal Lorraine Robinson) covering:
- How our wills are written
- How our wills are checked
- How we support our customers
- Who we can and can’t write wills for
What success looks like:
- You understand the user journey, and empathise with our customers
- You’re able to give clear and effective answers in relation to customer queries
- You can check wills efficiently, in line with our Will Checking Procedure
- You’re able to review the processes we use and communicate improvements to the wider team
- You’re confident asking for help when you’re unsure about something
Shifts are 9AM-6PM or 10AM-7PM, including weekends.
- Law background (a Law degree, GDL or Paralegal experience)
- Fluent English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Customer focused mindset
- Interest in learning about wills, probate and estate administration
- London Living Wage (£10.20 per hour)
- Lovely bright office in Haggerston
- Regular team lunches and off-sites
CLOSING DATE: N/A - we're always interested in hearing from people who'd like to join our Will Specialist team!