We’re looking for two Probate Specialists to join our growing team at Farewill.
This is an amazing opportunity to get involved at the start of a process which will help revolutionise the UK probate industry. You will help shape the team, the product and processes as we look to replicate our success with online wills. This is a great opportunity for people looking to kick start their career at a fast-moving startup, while making a genuine difference to people during their time of need.
In your first 12 months you’ll be:
- Providing a consistently excellent experience to potential and existing customers over the phone, email and live chat; assisting with product and legal queries to fuel our growth
- Gain an understanding of all aspects of the business and product
- Championing the voice of the customer - internally upholding what is important to our customers and helping to make sure their feedback is heard across the business, and contributing your ideas to help shape how we do things
- Being a part of our positive work environment and working with a bunch of genuinely nice people
Hopefully, you’ll have some or all of the following:
- Have previous experience in Customer Support, but we don't require a legal background
- Be approachable and sympathetic, with excellent listening, written & verbal communication skills, delivered in a reassuring tone
- Have impeccable attention to detail, as well as great prioritisation skills
- Prove you are able to quickly master internal systems and processes
- Be motivated by the prospect of helping people through a difficult time
- Have a genuine interest in Farewill’s products and mission
- Be ambitious and excited about joining and growing in a fast-moving tech startup
If this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you. If you’re not sure that you exactly fit the above criteria, get in touch anyway. Personality and attitude is just as important as experience!
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary (25k) and generous stock options
- 28 days of annual leave plus the usual public holidays
- Regular off-site days and team lunches
- Santander cycles membership!
- A chance to make a meaningful contribution to people's lives and deaths
- And much more!
At Farewill, we’re out to change the way the world deals with death. Helping people to take control, personally and financially, of what matters to them after they’re gone.
We launched our first product - our will-writing service - in December 2016, and since then we’ve grown to be the largest will-writer in the UK. We’ve recently launched our second product, Probate.
Our growth to date has been driven by an exceptional product (see our customer reviews) and key strategic partnerships. We’ve been featured in Forbes, The Times, The Guardian and on Radio 4 among others. We're also making waves in the charity world - with over £100 million raised for charities on our platform from gifts left in wills.
We’re a creative, focused team who love what we do. We have backgrounds in design, technology, behavioural psychology, and management consultancy. We love to learn from each other and our customers, and grow together as a team.
Based in our lovely office in Haggerston, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Europe - from the founders of Transferwise and Zoopla, to Kindred Capital, SAATCHiNVEST, JamJar and DMGT.
This is an unusual, fascinating, and emotional area to work in – if you’re up for a big challenge we’d love to meet you.
If you’d like to understand our culture and product better, here’s a few articles for you to read: About Farewill, Life at Farewill, Are you worried about your will?