We’re Farewill, we build simple, beautiful products to change the way the world deals with death.
We’ve grown to lead our industry, becoming the biggest (and favourite) will-writer in the UK within 24 months of launching - building a tight-knit, multidisciplinary team of 18 along the way.
We're proudly backed and supported by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in Europe, from the founders of Transferwise and Zoopla, to Kindred Capital, JamJar, and SAATCHiNVEST.
Who you are
You’re analytical, results orientated and interested in working at a scaling startup that’s leading the market. You’re a marketing generalist who isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty, and has a proven track record of building CPA focused campaigns across media.
You’re an exceptional team player and take real satisfaction and pride from helping people succeed around you.
In your first 12 months:
- You’ll work closely with and support our Head of Growth Jon in the development and implementation of marketing plans across media e.g. Direct Response TV, Direct Mail, field sales and newspaper
- You’ll nurture and develop new media partnerships with newspapers, consumer websites and organisations
- You’ll build and experiment with direct mail campaigns
- Analyse and report on performance across marketing channels
- Manage social media channels
- Maintain marketing budget and forecasts
- Development of CRM strategy
- You’ll report directly to our Head of Growth Jon
You should have:
- 2+ years in a general marketing role
- A winning track record in CPA focused campaigns across non digital channels
- Budget management and reporting experience
- Experience with analytics platforms including Google Analytics
- An undergraduate degree (2.1 or better)
- An enthusiasm for startups
- Experience in an ecommerce business
- Experience in copywriting
- Direct Mail experience
- Newspaper and magazine advertising experience
- CRM campaign experience and tools
- Experience in sourcing and developing high volume partnership
- Be part of a growing startup redefining the death industry
- Work alongside other friendly, passionate and talented people
- Competitive salary and share options
- Santander cycles membership
- Lovely, spacious, bright office in Haggerston
- Regular off-site days and team lunches
- Work from home on Wednesdays, flexible start and end to your day
- 25 days holiday
L-R, Tam, Helena, Kiran ,Constance, Jon, Tom , Holly, Natasha, Emily, Dan, Zac, Karan, Loz, Tom, Meg, Ben. Join us in time for our next team photo?
Our hiring process - application and interview process
Inviting someone to join our team is a big deal for us and we put a lot of time and effort into the process. If we figure out we’re not perfect for each other at any stage we’ll let you know as soon as possible. Here’s how it’ll look for the person joining us:
1. Send us your CV along with maximum 150 words on why this role is perfect for you.
2. We’ll invite you for a 30 minute phone call or video call to learn more about your goals and experience. You’ll also be able to ask questions about Farewill and the role.
3. We’ll then give you an exercise that’s relevant to the role, and run a more detailed interview in person to hear more about you and your experience.
If everyone’s happy, most importantly you, we’ll make you an offer to join our team.
Our hiring process - diversity monitoring questions
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity at our company. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and monitoring how our company is representing different groups of people through our hiring process.