Digital Marketing Manager
We’re Farewill, we build simple, beautiful products to change the way the world deals with death.
We’ve grown to lead our industry, becoming the biggest (and favourite) will-writer in the UK within 24 months of launching - building a tight-knit, multidisciplinary team of 18 along the way.
We're proudly backed and supported by some of the best investors and entrepreneurs in Europe, from the founders of Transferwise and Zoopla, to Kindred Capital, JamJar, and SAATCHiNVEST.
Who you are
You’re analytical, results orientated and interested in working at a scaling startup that’s leading the market. You’re a digital marketing guru who isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty, and has a proven track record of building CPA focused campaigns across digital channels.
You’re an exceptional team player and take real satisfaction and pride from helping people succeed around you.
Over the next 12 months:
- You’ll research, build and optimise our PPC, paid social, and remarketing campaigns
- You’ll devise and implement a technical SEO and content strategy, working with copywriters to product great, on brand content
- You’ll launch and run experiments on channels you’re excited to test (native ...)
- Maximise conversion with landing page experiments
- You’ll advise our charity partners in digital best practice
- You’ll report directly to our Head of Growth Jon and play a crucial role in building our marketing team
You should have:
- 2+ years in a digital marketing role
- Experience of building digital campaigns from scratch
- Strong knowledge of analytics platforms e.g. Google Analytics
- 2+ experience in PPC
- Technical SEO and content knowledge
- 2+ years in paid social expert
- An undergraduate degree (2.1 or better)
- An enthusiasm for startups
- CRO knowledge through landing page optimisation
- Be part of a growing startup redefining the death industry
- Work alongside other friendly, passionate and talented people
- Competitive salary and share options
- Santander cycles membership
- Lovely, spacious, bright office in Haggerston
- Regular off-site days and team lunches
- Work from home on Wednesdays, flexible start and end to your day
- 25 days holiday
L-R, Tam, Helena, Kiran ,Constance, Jon, Tom , Holly, Natasha, Emily, Dan, Zac, Karan, Loz, Tom, Meg, Ben. Join us in time for our next team photo?
Our hiring process - application and interview process
Inviting someone to join our team is a big deal for us and we put a lot of time and effort into the process. If we figure out we’re not perfect for each other at any stage we’ll let you know as soon as possible. Here’s how it’ll look for the person joining us:
1. Send us your CV along with maximum 150 words on why this role is perfect for you.
2. We’ll invite you for a 30 minute phone call or video call to learn more about your goals and experience. You’ll also be able to ask questions about Farewill and the role.
3. We’ll then give you an exercise that’s relevant to the role, and run a more detailed interview in person to hear more about you and your experience.
If everyone’s happy, most importantly you, we’ll make you an offer to join our team.
Our hiring process - diversity monitoring questions
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity at our company. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and monitoring how our company is representing different groups of people through our hiring process.